torsdag 28. mai 2020

Supermormor!

Hei alle sammen! Jeg har laget et kort til jentenes supermormor som akkurat har hatt bursdag. Hadde lyst til å lage et humoristisk kort denne gangen og denne bestemora fra Stamping Bella synes jeg er sååå herlig! :-)

Hello, everybody! I made this card for my mom who just had her birthday. I wanted to make a funny card and I just love this granny from Stamping Bella :-)

I stamped the image with Memento Desert Sand and coloured it with no lines tecnique. I used the following markers:
Skin: E11, 21, 31, 30, 50, 000 (E04 and 93 at cheeks and lips)
Hair: E57, 55, 53, 51, 50
Purple: V09, 17, 15, 12, 000
Yellow: Y17, 15, 11
Turquoise: BG07, 05, 01, 000

For the background I used Distress Ink and oxide: Black soot,Mustard seed and Wilted violet. I used MFT's stencil sunrise radiating rays. Tha pattern paper is a scrap piece from Moda scrap.

Granny is cut out and mounted on small foam pieces for dimension. The text is from Norsk Stempelblad and embosset with white embossing powder from Hero Arts. The banner is cut out with Lawn Fawn's banner die and mounted on elevated glue dots.



Inside with stamps from Papirdesign, a norwegian producer.



1 kommentar: